Sixth biggest deep-water port in France
EVA, a port operator within the Atlantic Port of La Rochelle, has been based in La Rochelle for 10 years.
EVA runs three terminals and manages port spaces on the Anse Saint-Marc and the Môle d’Escale.
This represents a berth length of more than 600 linear metres, in a deep-water port (13.5 to 14 m permitted draught) and 25 hectares of quayside surfaces.
EVA also has its own port installations and equipment, with 3 mobile cranes ranging from 40 to 104 tonnes, hoppers, dumpsters and docks.
Finally, EVA owns or leases specific storage facilities accommodating around 100,000 tons of bulk.
- GMP+ B3
- AEO, custums simplifications, security and safety
- 55 annual calls
- 250,000 tonnes of animal feed products
- 275,000 tonnes of clinker and cement products
- 30,000 tonnes of industrial bulk
- EVA listens to your needs and assists you in order to meet your requirements in terms of development projects within the Port of La Rochelle.